How to Apply
- Complete and submit the Summer Music Clinic Tuition Waiver Application.
- Submit transcript of high school records that documents class standing and grade point average.
- Submit two letters of recommendation, one each from:
- Teacher or adult of influence (This letter should address the applicant’s potential to maintain required grade point average)
- Music Teacher or Music Professional of influence
- Submit a student Statement of Purpose telling your story as a student musician, your goals and commitment to music and why, and how the Tuition Waiver Award would help you achieve your future goals. Limit 500 words.
- Transcripts and recommendation letters may be sent under separate cover.
- Email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘TUITION WAIVER APPLICATION’ in the subject line by June 1, 2022
- Register for Summer Music Clinic Senior Session 2022 by April 30, 2022.
2022 Requirements and Application