How to Apply
- Complete and submit the Music Clinic Tuition Remission application form.
- Submit transcript of high school records that documents class standing and grade point average.
- Submit two letters of recommendation, one each from:
- High school principal or guidance counselor (This letter should address the applicant’s potential to maintain required grade point average)
- High school music director or private music teacher
- Transcripts and recommendation letters may be sent under separate cover.
- Email materials to email@example.com with ‘TUITION REMISSION APPLICATION’ in the subject line, or send via post to:
Coordinator, Summer Music Clinic
21 N Park Street, 7th floor
Madison, WI 53715
2020 SMC Tuition Remission Requirements – UPDATED May 12, 2020