three teenage girls conduct a science experiment with beakers


This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.

How do I register my child for a precollege program at the University of Wisconsin–Madison?

Each program provides registration information on its website.

To find out more information about programs, search programs for elementary, middle, or high school students. From the search tool visit the program website to find more information about the program’s registration process and complete the application.

Who works with youth in your precollege programs?

Program leaders include UW–Madison faculty and staff who are experts in their academic fields, as well as other university employees, students, and volunteers. We use background checks to screen all adults who interact with minors and require them to complete training in youth protection, health, and safety. Find more about our commitment to youth safety.

What training do you offer for camp leaders other youth programming professionals?

We offer professional development courses for UW-Madison program directors and youth programming professionals from the community. Visit Professional Development for course information.

What youth and precollege programs are available across the state?

4-H offers programs throughout the state of Wisconsin.